1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake brownies as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
2. Cut brownies into 5 rows by 4 rows, making 20 squares. Cut each square in half diagonally to make 40 triangles. Arrange on serving plate.
3. In large microwavable bowl, place 1 cup chocolate chips and the whipping cream. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring with wire whisk every minute, until chocolate is melted. Stir until mixture is smooth. Cover; refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled and set.
4. Stir frosting into chilled cream mixture. Beat with electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended and soft peaks form. Spoon into serving dish.
5. To set up Build-a-Brownie serving bar, arrange brownies and frosting mixture along with small knives for spreading frosting on brownies. In small bowls, place baking bits, miniature chips and cherries for topping brownies.