1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake brownies as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
2. Cut brownies into 5 rows by 4 rows, making 20 squares. Cut each square in half diagonally to make 40 triangles. Arrange on serving plate.
3. In large microwavable bowl, place 1 cup chocolate chips and the whipping cream. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring with wire whisk every minute, until chocolate is melted. Stir until mixture is smooth. Cover; refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled and set.
4. Stir frosting into chilled cream mixture. Beat with electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended and soft peaks form. Spoon into serving dish.
5. To set up Build-a-Brownie serving bar, arrange brownies and frosting mixture along with small knives for spreading frosting on brownies. In small bowls, place baking bits, miniature chips and cherries for topping brownies.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.