1. Put the grape tomatoes (halved) in a colander; sprinkle 2 tsp. kosher salt over them; let drain for 15 minutes.
2. In the meantime, prepare the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. When the tomatoes are done, add them to the mixture. Sprinkle with additional salt and some pepper to taste. Eat with the blue corn tortilla chips.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.