1 can (4 oz.) green chilies, chopped & undrained, divided
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Place roast on heavy foil large enough to enclose entire roast. Rub half of chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt, garlic and 1/2 can of chilies on top of roast. Flip roast and repeat, using rest of spices. Wrap roast with foil, and place on cookie sheet in fridge. Leave overnight.
2. Remove foil pack from fridge and place in large crock-pot. Set to low for 8 hours. Do not open lid until at least 8 hours have passed.
3. Very carefully remove foil pack from crock-pot & place on large heat-proof platter or cookie sheet. Using tongs or fork, unwrap foil. Leave roast sitting in foil for 5- 10 minutes. Shred using two forks. Make sure to place any juices from crock-pot or foil back on meat to keep juicy. Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.