1. Scrub and dry potatoes, but do not peel. Slice them lengthwise into sticks & wedges, about 1/2 inch wide.
2. In large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Scatter the garlic and red pepper flakes into the oil. Stir for 1 minute or until garlic is lightly colored. With slotted spoon, scoop cloves from pan (letting the oil slide back) and set aside. Strew pepperoncini into oil and toast, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove.
3. Scatter potatoes in pan and toss in oil. Add 1/2 tsp. salt and cook for 6 minutes, tossing and turning potatoes or until slightly crisp.
4. Push potatoes aside. Lay sausages in pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until brown. Turn potatoes occasionally.
5. Cover pan, lower heat, let sizzle for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
6. Scatter garlic and pepperoncini. Cook 10 more minutes or until all is crisp.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.