Boneless skinless chicken breasts (as many as you want)
Bacon or ham (enough to cover the chicken)
1 can cream of chicken coup
1 Tablespoon chicken bouillon
Mozzarella or Swiss cheese (as much as you want)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Place chicken breasts in crock-pot. Place ham slices or bacon on each piece. Cover with cream of chicken soup. Sprinkle with chicken bouillon.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
3. Fifteen minutes before serving, top with Swiss or mozzarella cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.