4 pkg (8 ounce each) Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
4 eggs, room temperature
1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 Tbsp pure almond extract
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Toast almonds for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let them cool before grinding them with the Lorna Doone cookies. Melt butter and pour over ground almond cookie mixture; mix together with a fork. Butter a 9-inch springform pan and pat the crust ingredients into bottom firmly.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy; add the sugar, flour and eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour in the condensed milk, vanilla and almond extracts, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn the oven off, leaving the cheesecake to cool in oven for 30 minutes. Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, remove side of pan. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.