1 package (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Turkey
3/4 cup water
1 boneless skinless turkey breast half (2 to 2 1/2 lb.)
Salt and pepper
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In medium skillet, melt margarine over medium heat. Add onion; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly browned. Stir jelly into onion mixture. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, spray 4- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place stuffing mix in slow cooker. Drizzle with water; mix gently. Sprinkle turkey breast half with salt and pepper. Place on stuffing mix. Spoon onion mixture over turkey; spread evenly.
3. Cover; cook on Low setting 5 to 6 hours.
4. Cut turkey into slices. Serve stuffing topped with turkey slices.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.