1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut 2 (25x12-inch) pieces of foil. Slightly crush each sheet to make a 3 1/2-inch ball; flatten balls slightly. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press or roll each biscuit to 6-inch round. Place 1 biscuit round over each foil ball, shaping biscuit gently to fit. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove biscuit cups from foil balls.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in soup. Reduce heat to medium; cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
3. In small bowl, stir water, cornstarch and pepper until smooth. Increase heat to medium-high; stir cornstarch mixture into soup mixture in pan, cooking and stirring until mixture boils. Cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute or until mixture is slightly thickened.
4. Place biscuit bowls in individual shallow soup bowls; spoon half of the beef stew into each. (Some soup may flow over side of biscuit bowl.)
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.