1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese 2% Milk, divided
1 tsp garlic powder
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup beef or turkey gravy
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Brown turkey meat in skillet. Drain
2. Mix potatoes and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and garlic powder until blended.
3. Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
4. Spoon meat mixture into 9-inch square baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes and then let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.