1-1/2 cups finely chopped red and/or green sweet pepper
1/3 cup tomato paste
2 tsp dried basil, crushed
1 tsp dried oregano, crushed
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
4 cloves garlic, minced
6 Kaiser rolls, split and toasted
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a skillet cook beef over medium heat until brown, stirring to break meat in pieces. Drain fat.
2. In 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker stir together beef and remaining ingredients (except rolls).
3. Cover; cook on high-heat setting 4 to 5 hours or low-heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.