6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, uncooked, and cut into bite size pieces
1 can (10 1/2 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
2 medium onions, chopped
1 (2 lb) bag broccoli florets, steamed and chopped
1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
1 box (6 ounce) Stove Top Stuffing Mix
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken in an ungreased 9x13x3" casserole dish in a single layer.
2. Spoon on cream of mushroom soup and spread evenly. Arrange onion slices on top of soup. Add broccoli, spread out evenly. Add cheese, spread out evenly. Sprinkle Stove Top Stuffing Mix on top of cheese. Drizzle with melted butter.
3. Bake in oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.