4-6 slices Oscar Mayer Center-Cut Bacon, prepared extra crispy and crumbled
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Breakstone's Sour Cream
1/2 cup Kraft Natural Cheese Shreds- Colby & Monterey Jack
Green onions for garnish
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Combine water and bouillon cubes in a medium pot. Heat until boiling over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, peel and cube the potatoes. Add potatoes and onions to stock. Add celery salt, pepper, and vinegar. Cook at medium-high heat for 20 minutes, covered.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the bacon either on the stove top or in the microwave until extra crispy.
3. Mash the potatoes and onions in the pot and add milk, sour cream, bacon (reserve some for garnish) and cheese. The lumpiness of the mashed potatoes will determine the thickness of the soup. Pour into individual bowls and garnish with remaining bacon and sliced green onions.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.