1. Brown ground beef -- salt and pepper to taste. Bake potatoes either in oven or microwave. Peel and cube baked potatoes.
2. Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole with cubed potatoes. Coat potatoes with butter. Use onion salt and pepper for added flavor. Sprinkle bacon over potatoes. Layer hamburger on top of potatoes. Cover with Velveeta.
3. Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.