1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread sauerkraut evenly on top of bread. Layer corned beef on top. Pour dressing over all.
2. Spray aluminum foil with non stick spray, cover dish spray side down. Bake for 20 minutes.
3. Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.