1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, until yellow disappears. Mix flour and baking powder together. Add alternating with sour cream. Stir vanilla in by hand.
2. Pour into greased loaf pan.
3. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.