1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can (10 oz.) hot enchilada sauce
1 sm. can chopped green chiles
1 can (10 oz.) Ro*Tel Diced Tomatoes & Chilies
3/4 cup water
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the crushed chips in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish to form crust. Layer shredded chicken on top. Sprinkle some of the shredded cheese on top.
2. In a small bowl mix together the yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion and tomatoes and spread this mixture on top of chicken. In a separate bowl mix together the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, enchilada sauce, chilies, Ro*Tel Diced Tomatoes & Chilies and water. Pour this mixture over all and top with cheese.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.