1. Add enough water to the slow cooker to just cover bottom. Place roast into slow cooker and add peppers. Sprinkle top of roast with garlic salt and Italian seasoning, add to taste, but add enough of Italian seasoning to make a good layer over the roast.
2. Cook on high 3-4 hours, and then flip roast over, cook an additional 1-2 hours or until roast shreds easily with fork.
3. Heat oven to 350°F. Open rolls and spread with butter, sprinkle with garlic powder, add sliced provolone cheese and toast in over for approx. 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and rolls reach desired crispiness.
4. Serve shredded beef on toasted rolls, serve with dish of juices from slow cooker if desired, and additional pepper rings.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.