1 bag (8 oz.) Kraft Mexican Four-Cheese Shredded Cheese
1 can (10.75 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with zesty chilies
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in fry pan until cooked through
2. Grease bottom of 9x13 pan. Line bottom of pan with 4-5 tortillas. Put the ground beef on top of the tortillas followed by the chili beans, and top with shredded cheese. Cover casserole with the remaining 4-5 tortillas, lining entire dish in a similar fashion to the bottom. Spread cream of chicken soup on top of the tortillas and top with tomatoes with zesty chilies.
3. Cover and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.