1 lb large peeled/deveined shrimp (thawed, if needed)
20 ounces Buitoni Mixed Cheese Tortellini
1 3/4 cups marinara sauce
1/2 cup white wine
4 ounces pre-sliced mushrooms, rinsed
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Fill large saucepan half full of water. Cover and bring to a boil on high for pasta. Cut tomatoes into halves or quarters; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Add shrimp (wash hands); cook 1-2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
3. Stir tortellini into boiling water. Boil 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until tender.
4. Stir marinara sauce into shrimp; then stir in remaining ingredients (including tomatoes). Cook 1-2 more minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5. Drain tortellini; then stir into marinara sauce. Serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.