2. Add onions, garlic, zucchini, mushrooms, ground red pepper, Italian seasoning, some salt and pepper and cook on medium heat for 1 min.
3. Add petite diced tomatoes, chicken broth, water, and tomato paste.
4. Bring it to boil on medium heat.
5. Add pasta and more seasoning if desired and cook until pasta is done and vegetables are tender.
6. Put in a bowl and sprinkle with cheese on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.