1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9 inch pan. Set aside.
2. Combine graham crumbs, Splenda and melted butter in a small bowl. Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
3. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
1. Beat regular and fat free cream cheese together at high speed with a mixer until creamy; gradually add Splenda, mixing well. Add eggs one at a time, beating until each one is fully incorporated. Add lime juice and pinch of salt; beat until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
2. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture is almost set and slightly firm to the touch. Run a knife around the edge of the pan to release sides. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Chill at least 5 hours.