1. In a shallow glass baking dish, or plastic bag, pour 1/2 cup of the salad dressing over the chicken breasts. Cover or close the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight, turning once in awhile.
2. Just before grilling preheat gas grill on High-Heat for about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to Medium-Heat.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
4. Place chicken breasts on hot grill and grill for about 8 to 9 minutes per side, brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup of salad dressing. Chicken is done when no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.