3/4 - 1 cup hot sauce, such as Texas Pete or Red Hot
1 package (8 ounce) Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 bunch of celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
Crackers or pita chips
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven 400ºF.
2. Prepare chicken breasts on cookie sheet, just salt and pepper them. Cook for 40-45 minutes until juices run clear.
3. Let chicken cool and shred chicken using 2 forks.
4. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
5. Stir in cream cheese and ranch/blue cheese dressing.
6. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
7. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly.
9. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.