1 piece salt meat (cut into small pieces), softened
1 cup thick coconut milk
1 onion, sliced
Salt & pepper
2 cups rice
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Soften beans (soak first) with garlic.
2. Boil until tender and whole, adding salt meat (previously boiled to soften) when almost tender. Add the milk, onion and seasonings. Wash rice, and then add to the beans. Cook over gentle heat until liquid is absorbed.
3. Stir gently with a fork, and add a little water from time to time until rice is cooked. Serve hot with a meat dish.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.