1 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade
1 large sweet onion
2 Tbsp butter
Salt & pepper
1 ripe avocado
4 Bulkie Rolls
4 slices provolone cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Clean and cut two whole boneless chicken breasts to make four- six-ounce portions. Marinate in the Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade for 1 hour. Set aside in refrigerator.
2. Peel and slice onion into 1/8" pieces and saute in a preheated pan with the butter. Salt and pepper and cook onions till they caramelize. (This is when their natural sugars sweat out and form a "caramel" texture and make the onion sweet and tasty). Set aside. Peel avocado and put in bowl with lemon juice and water to keep from browning.
3. After chicken has been marinating in the Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade for around 45 minutes, either preheat the indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high and cook chicken till there is no pink in color.
4. Cut 4 fresh bulkie rolls in half and place them on the grill to lightly toast them. Place a piece of provolone cheese atop each chicken breast and when melted, take the rolls and chicken off the heat to a serving platter. Warm up caramelized onions if needed. Assemble the sandwich by first putting the chicken and cheese, some onions, 3 thinly slices of avocado and top the bun with some Kraft Mayonnaise. Cut in half and enjoy!!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.