1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
2. Place semi-sweet baking chocolate in a microwave safe bowl; microwave 1 minute repeating every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add melted chocolate, egg, milk and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture; beat just until blended. Stir in white chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by Tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake 10-11 minutes or until firm. Cool 2 minutes then remove to a wire rack to complete cooling.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.