1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease round cake pans with cooking spray.
2. Beat cake mix, 1 cup of pumpkin, water, applesauce, vanilla, 1 tsp. of pumpkin spice, and 1 tsp. of cinnamon in a large bowl with electric mixer.
3. Pour evenly into both pans and bake for 22 to 24 minutes (or until toothpick is clean).
4. Cool cakes.
5. Mix remaining pumpkin, 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon and 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin spice into whipped topping.
6. Place one cake onto platter and frost top of cake with half of whipped topping mixture. Place second cake on top and frost the rest of the cake with remaining mixture.
7. Enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.