1. For Rasgulla: Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix Polly-O Ricotta Cheese and powdered sugar well till it is smooth and there are no sugar lumps. Put the mixture in an oven safe pan and bake for about 45 min or till brownish in color and it loses all moisture. Remove from oven and let it cool. Shape into round balls.
2. For Ras: Mix the condensed milk and milk until smooth. Add cardamom powder and saffron as per choice.
3. Add the Rasgulla balls to the Ras and garnish with chopped pistachio. Cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving for better taste.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.