1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Mix until smooth.
2. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not overbake! These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.