1. In large skillet cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain.
2. In bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
3. In a pan boil potatoes till no longer firm.
4. In ungreased 11x7x2 baking dish layer half the potatoes, soup mixture, and sausage. Repeat layers.
5. Cover and bake as 350°F for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Last 15 minutes spread on Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese and leave uncovered.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.