Rice (Minute Rice works best - make up to the number of people that you're serving)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 1/2 inch cubes. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze out as much juice as you can. Mix the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, oregano, basil, garlic, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper together. If you want you can taste to see if you like the flavor (add what you think needs to be added). *** If your not using Minute Rice, make it before you cook the chicken.***
2. Cook the chicken in a pan or on the grill (if on the grill marinade overnight with the dressing). And then when chicken is white, add the dressing to the chicken. Stick the lemon halves in with the chicken and cover on stove for 5-10 min.
3. Prepare the Minute Rice while your letting the chicken cook with the dressing, and do not butter. Serve chicken on top of the rice and pour the juices and dressing left from the pan overtop of the chicken.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.