1. Cook rice following package instructions. Pour rice into large bowl. Cool in refrigerator.
2. Scramble eggs in a small pan on med heat.
3. Add peas, grated carrot, scrambled egg, and diced onion into the bowl of rice. Carefully toss.
4. Melt butter in large frying pan on med/high heat.
5. Dump bowl of rice and other ingredients into the pan. Add soy sauce and dash of pepper and salt. Cook 6-8 min on high heat, stirring often.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.