1. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with the black pepper and italian seasoning.
2. Put the margarine and the garlic in a microwave safe liquid measuring cup for 1 min or until butter is fully melted.
3. Combine the lemon juice with the butter. *must be after microwave*
4. Turn grill to medium-high heat and spray with non-stick grill spray.
5. Using a basting brush, coat one side of the chicken breasts with butter and place that side face down on the grill.
6. Butter the other sides.
7. Flip after 4 minutes.
8. Re-butter the face up side of the chicken.
9. Continue to flip and butter the chicken until butter is gone and chicken is done.
10. Open the bag of salad and place it in a large bowl.
11. Chop the celery and place it in the salad.
12. Mix the cheese into the salad.
13. Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and toss into the salad.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.