1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make cookies as directed on pouch (the smaller version). Cool cookies and cut into fourths.
2. Melt butter, peanut butter & brown sugar over med. heat until well blended. Refrigerate 30 min.
3. Fold 1 cup Cool Whip into peanut butter mixture. Save remaining Cool Whip.
4. Place half of the cookie pieces in bottom of 2-quart glass bowl. Spoon half of peanut butter mixture over cookies, spread 1/2 remaining Cool Whip over mixture. Top with remaining cookies and peanut butter mixture and the rest of Cool Whip. Sprinkle with peanuts. Keep refrigerated.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.