1. Melt chocolate chips and cool slightly; set aside. Cream butter and sugar; add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in melted chocolate. Combine flour and baking soda; add to batter; stir in nuts.
2. Spread in greased 13in x 9in pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 16-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted near centre comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Cookie Dough Layer---
1. Cream butter and sugars. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Drop by tablespoonfuls over cooled brownies; carefully spread over top. Store in refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.