1. Stir the soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder in a bowl. Stir 1 cup salsa mixture, chicken or beef and cheese in a large bowl.
2. Divide the chicken or beef mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam-side up in a 9"x13" shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining salsa mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
3. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.