2) Spray sides and bottom of baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Mix beef, corn, beans, onion, egg, bread crumbs, seasonings and a half jar of salsa together. Make sure everything is mixed thoroughly.
4) Form meat mixture into “loaf” and place in an 8x8 glass baking dish or loaf pan.
5) Bake for 40 minutes. When time is complete, spread remaining 1/2 jar of salsa on top of loaf, and sprinkle cheese over that.
6) Return to oven to cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.