1. First, pour the beef into the pot. You can remove excess fat, but leave all of the broth in with meat. Allow meat to warm up while shredding it with a fork until you have reached your desired bite size pieces of beef.
2. Empty all the veggies into the pot; liquid included. Shake a few shakes of basil into the soup, along with some salt and pepper according to taste.
3. Stir and simmer for 20 minutes on medium to medium low temperatures.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.