1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) Italian style stewed tomatoes
1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
2 tsp Italian seasoning
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 13x9x2 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain, Rinse with cold water, drain well, set aside.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef, garlic and onion until beef is browned; drain fat. Stir in ricotta and spinach until combined. Set aside.
- In large sauce pan, combine undrained tomatoes, 3/4 cup water, tomato paste, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 15 to 20 min or until mixture thickens. Pour half of tomato mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Spoon meat mixture into shells. Place shells on top of tomato mixture in baking pan. Spoon remaining tomato mixture on top. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake 40 to 45 min or until heated through and cheese turns golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.