1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat or heat griddle to 375°F. Spray skillet or griddle with butter spray.
2. Combine pancake mix and water in bowl. Mix until large lumps disappear. Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake on griddle or skillet.
3. Slice bananas. Cover top of pancake with bananas and chocolate chips. Cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side until golden.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.