1 can cherry pie filling (if possible use low sugar filling)
1 large banana, sliced
1/2 cup pecans nuts chopped
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Empty JELL-O into bowl, add 2 cups boiling water, stir to dissolve JELL-O. Add 2 cups of ice water stir until blended.
2. Open canned cherries and drain off as much cherry juice as possible. Spread cherries into a 9x9 glass baking pan (or your choice of other pans on hand). Slice bananas and spread over cherries. Chop pecans (not too fine). Place over cherries and banana layers. Pour JELL-O mixture on top of above mentioned
3. Refrigerate. It should be ready in an hour or l-1/2 hours, (the longer the better). Cut, eat and enjoy.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.