1 tub (8 ounce) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
8 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely chopped
1 tablespoon butter, melted
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in a large bowl. Add condensed milk, juice and add 2 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared pan
2. Mix chopped cookies and butter, spoon over whipped topping mixture. Cover with ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping texture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
3. Invert dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve, remove pan and foil. Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert. Slice remaining 2 cups strawberries; arrange over dessert and ENJOY.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.