1. Prepare Jiffy Cornbread as directed. Cool completely.
2. Chop celery and green onions. Combine celery & green onions in a skillet. Add cooking spray. Cook until celery & green onions are tender. Warm the chicken broth.
3. Crumple cornbread in a large bowl. Add chicken broth to cornbread. Warm cream of chicken soup. Mix chicken soup, celery, green onions and cornbread mixture together. Season mixture with garlic & onion powder. Spray pan lightly with non stick spray. Place in pan.
4. Bake on 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes or until stiff.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.