4 medium yams, cut into large shoestring french-fries style
1 1/2 cups Sunny Select brown sugar
1 1/2 cups Sunny Select white sugar
1/2 stick butter
1 Tbsp nutmeg or cinnamon
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Alternate yams, brown sugar, and white sugar until all gone.
2. Slice butter into 5 small pieces. Add butter slices to dish. Sprinkle nutmeg or cinnamon all over.
3. Cover, cook for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until yams are tender. Add marshmallow, slightly brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.