1 family size can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup milk
1 box penne pasta
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Take a medium size skillet on medium heat and brown chicken for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through
2. After the chicken is done being cooked, lay the chicken on the bottom of a casserole dish. Mix soup and milk and lay it on top of the chicken. Bake for 30 minutes and while the chicken is baking, cook the pasta.
3. Serve chicken and pasta together hot. Refrigerate the leftovers and reheat any next servings.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.