2 package s (3 ounces each) chicken-flavor ramen noodles
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
2 tablespoons canola oil
1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup frozen vegetables with seasoning
1 cup cashews
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. For sauce: In a small bowl, stir together stir-fry sauce, 1 seasoning packet from ramen noodles and ginger. Set aside.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, cook ramen noodles following package directions. Drain.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes. Add water chestnuts, celery and vegetable blend; stir-fry for 2 minutes more. Add cooked, drained ramen noodles; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
4. Pour in sauce; add cashews. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is mostly absorbed.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.