1/2 jar (16 ounces) roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce
1 pound grilled chicken, cut into cubes
1 green pepper, cored, seeded and diced
1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place crust on large baking sheet or pizza pan; brush with oil.
2. Spread the Alfredo sauce over crust. Top with chicken and green pepper. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and red pepper flakes.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly and crust has started to brown. Cool slightly before slicing into 6 pieces.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.