1. Mix the meat, onion, water chestnuts, celery and bean sprouts in a bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl until light and creamy. Add it to the meat mixture along with the salt or soy sauce.
3. Heat oil in skillet until hot. Then drop the egg mixture in pan like fritters or pancakes by the spoonful. Fry them on one side, then turn, cooking about 10 min in all. Drain them on paper towels,
4. Stir the sauce left in the pan and pour over the patties on the plate. Serve with white rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.