1. Split the Oreo Cookies so that the cream stays neatly on one cookie. Use a butter knife to square off the round cream shape so that it resembles a square on the dark round cookie. Save the cream that was removed for later in the "recipe".
2. Use a brush to coat the edges of the cream with the orange food coloring. Spread some of the leftover cream on the other side of the Oreo Cookie to give it a slightly sticky surface.
3. Sandwich the Oreo Cookie between two Nilla Wafer Cookies and press lightly so they stick to the tinted cream and the added cream on the underside of the Oreo Cookie. The result will resemble a miniature cheeseburger.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.