2 cans (14 oz. each) or 1 carton (32 oz.) chicken broth
1 can white meat chicken (chunked or shredded)
Seasoning to taste; pepper, garlic, red pepper flake, etc.
1 package ramen noodles (any flavor)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut up carrots and celery to desired size. Pour broth, chicken, vegetables, and seasonings into a medium sized stock pot.
2. Cook over medium heat to slowly bring to a boil (should take approx 7-10 minutes).
3. Break apart ramen noodles (leave in package) into at least 4 pieces. Make sure to throw away the seasoning packet after you open the bag. Add noodles to the soup and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.